I hope you all enjoyed Narina’s post. Well, I’m back, with an exciting post about BOOK SALES!!! 😀
Like most other bookworms, great books make their way onto my “things I’m thankful for” list every year. It’s hard to choose favorites, but I went ahead and picked five books I read in 2015 and am thankful for.
- Thy Kingdom Come, by Daniel Adorno is a great post-apocalyptic novel, with some really deep insights (Check out my review)
- Holding the Future Hostage, by Tialla Rising was another great read (Check out my review)
- But Who Would Be Dumb Enough To Even Try It, by several Enclave Publishing authors was a fantastic story by some fantastic writers!
- The Betrayal, by Douglas Bond is a great novel on the life of John Calvin (Check out my review)
- And finally, Ivanhoe, by Sir Walter Scott. This classic took me right back to medieval England, into the action and intrigue.
I don’t know about you, but I’m looking forward to another great year of reading! Speaking of more reading, here’s one more thing to be grateful for. Books on sale! In honor of Thanksgiving and Black Friday, a group of independent Christian authors banded together to offer over seventy discounted books on Nov 27-30. There’s literally something for everyone.
Every single book listed on Indie Christian Books is on sale in one or more ways. Find discounted paperbacks, dozens of books offered with free shipping, $0.99 ebooks, package deals and more. Even if you have a budget of $0, new reading material awaits you.
Don’t know what to pick? The fearless Indie Christian Books team created a quiz that will generate a book list perfect for you! Check it out!
What awesome reads of 2015 are you grateful for? What books are you looking forward to reading in 2016?