Thank you, The Word Review, for tagging me in my very first award! 🙂
– Mention the person who nominated you on your blog and link them.
– Answer 11 questions by the person who nominated you.
– Nominate 5-11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers and link them below.
– Create your own 11 questions for them to answer and let the nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
Why did you start a blog?
I started this blog because I wanted a central place where I could share my writing, and connect with other bloggers.
If there were no obstacles standing in your way, what would be the one career you would love to have?
I would love to be a professional ballet dancer, or explore the farthest reaches of space in person. Weird combination, I know. Maybe I could dance for the aliens?
Where would you most like to visit, and why?
I desperately want to go to Italy, to Florence and Rome. I’m obsessed with ancient history and Michelangelo.
You’re hosting a dinner party, and you can invite any three people, dead or alive. Who would be at your table?
Michelangelo Buonarroti, John Ronald Reuel Tolkien, and Jesus Christ.
One book you think everyone should read?
The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
If you were asked to be part of a mission to colonise another planet, knowing you could never return home, would you go?
That’s a hard one. If I could take my writing and all my books with me, and I’d still be able to communicate with earth, then I’d probably go. Otherwise, I wouldn’t.
If you could live in any book or film world for a week, which one would you choose?
Middle Earth! I’d love to live there forever.
What historical moment would you love to have been there for?
Jesus’ Ressurection. That must have been such and awe-inspiring moment.
What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
Choreographing a ballet performance when I was 13.
Do you believe in ghosts and aliens?
I don’t think so…
Do you believe in fate?
I believe that God is in control of our lives, and some people call that fate.
Here’s the questions for them to answer:
- When did you start your blog?
- What does your blog name mean/how did you think of it?
- What is your favorite book?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Why do you like to write?
- If you could be anyone in the world (past or present) for a day, who would you be?
- Who has inspired you most?
- What time period would you like to live in?
- How would you like to die?
- Where do you most want to go?
- What fictitious world do you want to live in?
If I didn’t tag you, and you’d like to do this anyway, feel free!
I’m very interested to hear your answers!